NEW! Walking on Sunshine Series- Chartreuse Yellow Leather Earrings
"I'm Walkin' on Sunshine- whaaooo! And don't it feel good?!"
Excited to share this vibrant spring/summer handmade leather earring collection with you! These are the perfect lightweight leather accessory for all your sun-time adventures (just take them off before you get in the water, mkay)!
This is a limited edition color (more yellow than chartreuse but Def has a little chartreuse to it) and is available in all styles for now. Until I have pictures of all of them in this color, I've input placeholders for you to envision the color on the style.
Note that if the style you want is sold out in the metal you desire, leave a note in the checkout specifying that you want gold or silver hoops. I got u. You can always inquire about sold out styles in colors. I can often squeeze out another pair out from scraps. 😀
- 4.5" from top of hoop to tip
- Each earring weighs 1.5 grams (featherweight earrings- yes please)!
- Made from leather that is a byproduct of the meat industry
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Choose gold fill* hoops or sterling hoops (both are hypoallergenic)
- Logo charm is made from raw brass but does not touch the ear so is safe for sensitive ears.
- Lay flat or hang to store
- Designed to Ignite Your IN8POWER, and handmade with loving intention in Ballard, Seattle, Wa.
*What is Gold Fill? It's a bit of a misnomer given that the gold is the outer layer of the hoop. Gold-filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated and because that layer is so much thicker, it means gold-filled jewelry lasts longer and stands up to wear and tear better than gold plated.