NEW! The 'Welcome to the Jungle' Series- Teal Suede Leather Fringe Hoop Earrings
"In the Jungle... welcome to the Jungle...watch it bring you to your na na na na na na knees knees!"
Welp, I've successfully gotten that stuck in your head for at least the next hour. 😂
This is a limited edition print and is available to be made in all leather earring styles while my supply lasts. Available in all styles and will add color photos when I can. In the meantime, enjoy these black and white place holders and do your best to imagine them in color. 🤜🤛
Note that if the style you want is sold out in the metal you desire, leave a note in the checkout specifying that you want gold or silver hoops. I got u. You can always inquire about sold out styles in colors. I can often squeeze out another pair out from scraps. 😀
- 4.5" from top of hoop to tip
- Each earring weighs less than 1.5 grams (featherweight earrings- yes please)!
- Made from leather that is a byproduct of the meat industry
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Choose gold fill* hoops or sterling hoops (both are hypoallergenic)
- Logo charm is made from raw brass but does not touch the ear so is safe for sensitive ears.
- Lay flat or hang to store and do not submerge. It's leather, after all!
- Designed to Ignite Your IN8POWER, and handmade with loving intention in Ballard, Seattle, Wa.
*What is Gold Fill? It's a bit of a misnomer given that the gold is the outer layer of the hoop. Gold-filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated and because that layer is so much thicker, it means gold-filled jewelry lasts longer and stands up to wear and tear better than gold plated.