"Rose Wild" Leather Lightweight Dangle Earrings
One of our top-sellers, the Rose Wild leather earring collection is a staple. This metallic rose-gold leather pairs well with every skin-tone, hair color, dressy or casual outfit making it a fool-proof gift time and again. Available in our 3 signature styles, our lightweight leather hoop earrings are the perfect statement earring for sensitive ears, too!
- Handmade in Seattle, WA, USA
- Hypoallergenic 20mm hoops are gold-filled or sterling silver.
- Logo-charms are raw brass.
- Each design measures 4.5" from the top of hoop to the tip of the longest point.
- Approx 1.5 grams per earring (think long paperclip).
- Ethically sourced calfskin.
What is Gold-filled? Gold-filled metal is a new kind of metal, being a blend of pure gold and other types of metal. The outer layer of gold-filled jewelry consists entirely of pure gold. In this aspect, gold filled metal is totally different from gold-covered metal. Whereas gold covers tend to wear out with time, the outer layers can easily be scratched off and reveal the non-precious base metal, gold-filled jewelry is very durable and has a thick layer that can never flake off. The gold-covered jewelry is made out of a variety of base metals, those base metals can have harmful effects and cause severe skin allergies. Gold-filled metal, however, is perfectly safe and completely allergy-free.