NEW! Bless the Rains Series- Leopard Printed Leather Earrings
"It's gonna take a lot to drag me awaaay from you.
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doooo.
I bless the rains down in Africaaa...
Gonna take some time to do the things we never haaaad ooh ooh!"
Sorry not sorry that's stuck in your head now. But seriously, how can you not LOVE to belt that Toto classic out! And the YouTube video that Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard put out covering it. Hilar!!!
This is a limited edition print and is available to be made in all leather earring styles while my supply lasts.
You can always inquire about sold out items. I can try to squeeze out another pair out from scraps. 😀
- 4.5" from top of hoop to tip
- Each earring weighs less than 1.5 grams (featherweight earrings- yes please)!
- Made from leather that is a byproduct of the meat industry
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Choose gold fill* hoops or sterling hoops (both are hypoallergenic)
- Logo charm is made from raw brass but does not touch the ear so is safe for sensitive ears.
- Lay flat or hang to store and do not submerge. It's leather, after all!
- Designed to Ignite Your IN8POWER, and handmade with loving intention in Ballard, Seattle, Wa.
*What is Gold Fill? It's a bit of a misnomer given that the gold is the outer layer of the hoop. Gold-filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated and because that layer is so much thicker, it means gold-filled jewelry lasts longer and stands up to wear and tear better than gold plated.