New! Paradise Lost Leather Feather Earrings
I am sprung on this printed teal leather! SWOON! Makes me think of a tropical jungle paradise! Take me there, please!
This is a limited edition print and is available in all styles for now. Until I have pictures of all of them just leave in the order notes whether you want the OG (shown), Rebel or the Minimalist and whether you prefer gold or silver hoops and I'll do the rest!
- 4.5" from top of hoop to tip
- Each earring weighs 1.5 grams (featherweight earrings- yes please)!
- Ethically sourced- Made from leather that is a byproduct of the meat industry
- This genuine cowhide leather has a soft hand to it, not stiff.
- Choose gold fill* hoops or sterling hoops (both are hypoallergenic)
- Logo charm is made from raw brass but does not touch the ear so is safe for sensitive ears.
- Lay flat or hang to store
*What is Gold Fill? It's a bit of a misnomer given that the gold is the outer layer of the hoop. Gold-filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated and because that layer is so much thicker, it means gold-filled jewelry lasts longer and stands up to wear and tear better than gold plated.