NEW! The Starry Night Leather Earring Series
This printed leather 'screams' Van Gogh's Starry Night doesn't it (see what I did there)? I know, my wit and cleverness is really above and beyond! 🤣
This is a limited edition print and is available to be made in all leather earring styles while my supply lasts. Due to the nature of the print, each pair of earrings will be varied in composition of print. In general, it will look like what is pictured, but not identical.
Note that if the style you want is sold out in the metal you desire, leave a note in the checkout specifying that you want gold or silver hoops. I got u. You can always inquire about sold out styles in colors. I can often squeeze out another pair out from scraps. 😀
- 4.5" from top of hoop to tip
- Each earring weighs less than 1.5 grams (featherweight earrings- yes please)!
- Made from leather that is a byproduct of the meat industry
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Choose gold fill* hoops or sterling hoops (both are hypoallergenic)
- Logo charm is made from raw brass but does not touch the ear so is safe for sensitive ears.
- Lay flat or hang to store and do not submerge. It's leather, after all!
- Designed to Ignite Your IN8POWER, and handmade with loving intention in Ballard, Seattle, Wa.
*What is Gold Fill? It's a bit of a misnomer given that the gold is the outer layer of the hoop. Gold-filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated and because that layer is so much thicker, it means gold-filled jewelry lasts longer and stands up to wear and tear better than gold plated.