I'm always a little sad to say goodbye to summer, but fall and winter bring an opportunity to go within and begin the process of letting go...2020 has been heavy af. Personally, I'm carrying more baggage than I am comfortable with and it's taking it's toll. I'm looking forward to nesting within, determining what serves me, what makes me stronger and what brings me joy so that come spring, I can release the stuff I no longer resonate with. Like seasons, we change. We weather storms that leave us devastated. And sometimes we forget what sunshine looks and feels like. Alas, we awake anew. We rebuild. We are transformed.
- Handmade in Seattle, WA, USA
- Hypoallergenic 20mm hoops are gold-filled.
- Logo-charms are raw brass.
- Each design measures 4.5" from the top of hoop to the tip of the longest point.
- Approx 1.5 grams per earring (think long paperclip).
- Ethically sourced calfskin.